Saturday, July 24, 2010

List of 10 Disney movies

Ok, here is a list of my top 10 Disney movies. They are in no order, and are subject to change. Lol. This was actually hard to do. How to I put only 10 into this list? I want to list them all.

#1.
Wall-E- This is the first movie Dan and I saw together. We watched it in the wee hours of the morning the day we met. And it’s an all around good movie. It has good messages about keeping the earth clean.


#2
Lion King- Hands down, my favorite Disney movie. The movie talks about family and the circle of life. Family does not have to be the family you are born into. For example, Timon and Pumba were Simbas family for many years.


#3.
My neighbor Totoro- Not sure if this qualifies 100% as a Disney movie because it was not created in a Disney studio. It’s a great movie anyway. I love the imagination that is in this movie.


#4
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs- My favorite Disney princess movie. The first full length animated feature. This makes it an incredible feature. I wish I had a neat-freak princess come and clean my house. Haha


#5
Little Mermaid- This movie is beautiful with an equally beautiful soundtrack. The way Ariel goes after what she wants is fabulous.


#6
Tarzan- Another beautiful movie. I love how the gorillas take in baby Tarzan and raise them as his own. Jungle Book has the same underlying tone.


#7
Lilo and Stitch-”Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.” When Lilo says this I cry. I like the way Lilo fights to keep Stitch. Even though he is different, she loves him the same


#8
UP- A great movie about friendship and following dreams until they are accomplished. It is never too late to accomplish a dream.


#9
Bedknobs and Broomsticks- I think this is the first movie I saw that combined animation and life actors.


#10
Princess and the Frog- The music to this movie is so fun. I love the fact they decided to stay frogs as long as they were together. They loved each other for who they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment