Tuesday, August 3, 2010

3 days!!

OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH
I leave for Florida in 3 days. The car is a-ok to drive. :)
Dan's 21st birthday is today. We are going out to eat at Red Robbin then going to Fast Eddies in Alton. Should be a blast!! :D
Tomorrow is crack-down-and-pack day. Im going to get all the clothes washed and packed in my wonderful space bags. Everything that wont blow up or melt will be loaded in the car. For example..blankets, ironing board. Yesterday I printed off all the directions. From home to FL, hotel to airport(night of 7th), airport to hotel (night of 8th), hotel to check-in.
Im SOOOOOOOO Excited. I cant wait till I get to meet my roommates, find out my work location, help people have a magical experience, and of course..play in the parks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment