Friday, February 26, 2010

Survey

1. Your name?: Sarah

2. Are you legal (over 21)?: 24

3. Male or female?:Female

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight

5. Where do you live?: Central Illinois

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Main Entrance Operations

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: 8/9/10-1/7/11 Fall

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I would like Chatham. Im not too picky as I just need cool roommates and a cheap apartment

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3-4 bedroom, as I need the cheapest place.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: If I can help it, there will be NO parties in my apartment. I am not going to Disney to party

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I like to think I can cook. I love oriental food

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: honest, friendly, hard-worker

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:I love all kinds..except, Heavy rock, and scary movies

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: icky

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) Social drinker

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Depends on what I have to do

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving if I can get my car fixed.

18. What do you do for fun?: Read, Play on the computer, go on walks

19. What is your favorite quote?: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: EVERYTHING!!

21. Favorite things to do when not working: I like to window shop. And while in Disney, I want to ride EVERY ride.

22. Name one good quality about yourself: Im a hard worker

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I procrastinate

24: Your college: Lincoln Land Community College

25: Your major: Hospitality

26. Any medical conditions (optional): Nothing that's going to kill me

27. Are you messy/tidy?: I am both. My house is always in a state of "organized clutter"

28. Anything else you want to state: I tend to get along with everyone, I would love to know who I am rooming with before I get to WDW

29. Favorite Disney movie? Lion King

30. How many times have you been to Disney? 2x to Disneyland 2x to Disney World.

31. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom!!!

32. Favorite ride? Soarin.

33. Favorite show? Not sure

34. Favorite resort? Wilderness Lodge, Grand California Hotel in DLR

35. Favorite dining? Anything that has food..lol

36. Favorite character? All of them. :D

37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: I like the bathroom light on and the door cracked

38. I like to go to bed: when Im tired..lol

39. I sleep better when the room is: A little warmer

40. I would prefer to sleep in a room that is: Mine

41. I would prefer guests: to be reasonable with what time they are over, and be respectful of my place.

42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: disrespectful.

43. Do you snore: yes, and talk and groan. My roommate is going to have to be a heavy sleeper..hehe

44. On your day off..what time would you wake up: Usually by 10. But it depends on what I have going on.

Looking for a roomie.. Let me know if you are interested.
I promise Im not hard to get along with and im reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment