Friday, February 19, 2010

HELLO

Hey Guys,
Thought I would join on the bandwagon and share my expirences with the Disney College Program. I did not want to start a blog until I knew that I was accepted. The good news came Tuesday 2/16. I will be working Main Entrance Operations. YAY! I interviewed 1/26. The good news came exactly 3 weeks after my interview.
I would like to find a roommate who does not want to have parties all the time. I am in WDW to gain experience from this program, NOT there to drink all the time. I also would like to live in Chatham. I am going to try to bring my car to Florida (If it doesnt die first).

A little about me...My name is Sarah I live in Central Illinois. I am 24. I will be arriving 8/9 for the program. I am SUPER excited about working in Disney World. And an FYI...my grammar and spelling sucks; So I apologize now!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! :)

    I'll be arriving 8/9 too for Attractions! See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    Main Entrance? That's so awesome! I've never really heard of anyone doing this so it will be really interesting to follow you! :)

    ReplyDelete